Types of Notifications: Notifications are a way for you to stay up to date with all events connected to the Gelato account. You can view/change your notification settings by clicking on "Account" in the top right hand corner, and then selecting "Account" from the drop down. "Notifications" appears on the left hand side. The types of notifications that are available are:
- Order Confirmation: You will receive an order confirmation to your email address for each order placed in the account. Account admins can opt to get the these notifications every time a colleague places an order. To enable this, you need to have the "receive receipts" permission.
- Shipping Confirmation & Tracking: Gelato will notify users once the package is shipped and send the tracking link (also on mobile).
- Order Approvals: Notifications will be sent if there are orders waiting approval or pending payments older than 24 hours. These can also be viewed in the order history panel.
- Account Invitation: You will receive an email confirmation every time an invitation you sent has been accepted. Any pending invitations can be reviewed in the "Users" section, where customers can chose to resend the invitation to particular users.
- Gelato Newsletter: Gelato sends newsletter with product and feature updates.