Uploading files: There are 2 ways to upload print ready files to your Gelato Account. You can either 1) Upload directly on Gelato Globe or 2) Upload via the Print Plugin. Note: To be able to upload files you need the permission 'Upload Files'.
1. Uploading directly on Gelato Globe: Log in to your Gelato Globe account and click on "Upload File" on the top right corner. Then select if you want upload via computer, Dropbox or Google Drive. Or you can simply drag and drop your file there.
- Upload via computer - click on "Computer" and select the local file you want to upload
- Upload via Dropbox - click on "Dropbox" and login to your Dropbox account. Once logged in you can select to upload multiple of your Dropbox files at once. Uploading multiple files at once is only supported by the Dropbox upload, so if you have many files to upload we recommend to use Dropbox.
- Upload via Google Drive - click on "Google Drive", login to your Google Drive account and select the file you want to upload.
When you have selected the file/s to upload, the system will check dimensions of the file/s and automatically find matching format(s). Once finished, you will be able to verify the detected format (or change it if preferred) and also select paper type. When ready, you can either "save your file and add to the cart" or "save and go directly the library". By default, your file will be uploaded in the same folder you were in before starting to upload the file(s).
2. Uploading via Print Plugin: If you haven't downloaded the plugin, download it here. Then open your file in InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop. Open the Print Plugin under "Window", then "Extensions" then "Gelato". Sign in with your account details to the Print Plugin and press "Upload" to upload your file to Gelato Globe.