Setting Up Payment Methods for the Account and Group: Account admins set the payment methods for the Gelato Globe account. These payment settings will then be able to be used at the "group" level of the account. Each group can have one or all payment methods made available. For more information about creating a company invoice please see the article. Administrators can also use the internal payment request if they want to have full control over who orders. To set the payment settings: Go to "Account", then click on "Settings".
Saving Credit Card Details: Your Account Admin will set payment methods as well as will assign certain roles and permissions to each group of users. If you have been credited the below credentials you can then save your credit card in the Gelato Globe Account.
- Order prints
- Approve & pay
- Receive receipts
- See payment methods
You can do this by selecting "Account" in the top left hand corner, then selecting "Account" from the drop down and then "Credit Cards" on the left hand side. If you decide to pay via a credit card, the saved one will be automatically chosen for this order.
Selecting a Payment Method at Checkout: After adding items to your cart and selecting the delivery address, continue to check out. On the payment page you can select one of the available payment methods, or send a payment request to the person who has these credentials. The person responsible will review and approve your order. An order confirmation will be sent to your email.
Payment Request: A "Payment Request" is a type of payment method which limits selected users from placing an order without this being approved first by another party (normally the account administrator). It is an useful option if the admin want to limit some rights for users and control costs. This can be set at the group or user level. First, instruct the customer to active this payment method at the "account level". Afterwards the admin can decide which group(s) or user(s) should have this payment method activated.
- Setting Payment Requests at Account Level: To activate this option, go to "Account" in the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the drop down. Then select "Payment Method" and select "Send payment request". If you do not want other payment methods enabled, ensure that no other options are highlighted.
- Setting Payment Requests at Group Level: To activate this option, go to "Account" in the top right corner, and select "Team" from the drop down. Then select "Groups", select the correct group and then you will see the payment methods enabled. Change to "Payment Request".
- Setting Payment Requests at User Level: To restrict users from ordering, you can manage this via the "Order Prints" permission. You can set this permission by selecting "Account" in the top right corner, then selecting "Team" from the drop down and "Roles". This will restrict them from paying and will be asked to send a payment request. Please note, that even if a user has the Order prints permission, and the only active payment method in his account is Payment request, they will need to send a request as well.
Payment Request Workflow:
- Confirmation: An email notification will be sent to the user(s) with Approve & Pay permission - they will review and complete the payment process.
- "Send payment request to all payment responsibles": We recommend you to select this feature if there is more than one person entitled to accept payments. In this case users will not have to make a selection on who to send the order approval to, payment request will be sent to all persons who can approve it.
- Pending payments: In case of some payments are not completed, a reminder will be sent after 24 hours. We recommend to have on all notification at account level. All pending payments can be reviewed by selecting "Account" in the top right corner, then "Orders" from the drop down. You will see "Pending Payments" on the left side. Click on this tab to review them and complete the payment.