Gelato Print Plugin
- The free Gelato Print Plugin is an extension created by Gelato for Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. It works with Adobe CC15 and CC17.
- If you want to create editable templates (e.g. business cards) these need to be uploaded via the plugin from InDesign.
Save time with Gelato Print Plugin
- When designing your artwork, we recommend you use the templates that are available in the plugin. In the templates, everything is preset for you, as for example bleed area and color profile, to ensure a high-quality print.
- Using the plugin, you can upload both editable templates and ready-to-print files directly to your account without saving a PDF.
- It helps your team to streamline their workflow. Layout and graphics remain intact in the template, no matter who edits it.
Download our free Adobe plugin.
Login to the Gelato Print Plugin with the same credentials as for your Gelato Globe account. If you don't have any credentials, please ask your admin.
Once logged in, you can access the design files in the Library that has been uploaded with the plugin, and/or create new design files using the standard templates available as per Product Formats offered on Gelato Globe.
Having trouble with uploading a design? Most common hurdle the users face while uploading a design to Gelato Globe is when the artwork has not been created using one of the templates available in the extension. In this case, we recommend that you copy the artwork to one of the templates that come with the Gelato Adobe Plugin and then upload. Alternatively, you can convert your file to PDF and upload it using option explained here.
If your problem is still not solved, contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to help.