Shipping methods for parcel delivery: In most countries we offer the option to choose between Standard/Economy Parcel and Express Parcel shipping.
- Standard/Economy Parcel is a delivery service for mail that is too heavy for normal letter post. Delivery time for domestic standard parcel delivery normally takes between 2-5 days.
- Express Services are processed by the shipping company as a priority as it is time-sensitive: delivery is expedited. When delivery time is critical, we recommend to opt for Express delivery.
Please note, to get the most accurate expected shipping time you should add your products to the basket and there you will receive the estimate delivery time for your location. All our deliveries are door-to-door deliveries to the provided address. Should the receiver or a contact person not be available to receive and sign for the parcel, you should be contacted by the shipping provider to arrange a second delivery. Should you experience problems with receiving the products please contact our customer support for further assistance.
Pallet shipping for large orders: To ensure quality of the delivered products for large orders and volumes, we will ship on pallets for orders weighing over 28kg. A loading bay, lifting platform or other forklift equipment is required for receiving the goods.
General advice on choosing shipping method
- Delivery window at event venue: If event starts at the 18th, the brochures normally have to be by the stand on the 17th as venues often don't take deliveries once venue is open.
- 24hrs buffer: Always add 24hrs buffer to deadline as delivery firms might not be able to deliver at first attempt, and the the brochures are taken to the depot for next day delivery.
- Express Delivery: Pick the safest and most reliable delivery option. The extra cost for delivery is small compared to both the total cost for event and the damage cost if the cheap option does not arrive on time.
Terms & Conditions - Delivery
Upon completion of printing, all sets of printed Products ordered will be sent by regular post unless otherwise ordered by the Customer and accepted by Gelato. Gelato has the right to choose another carrier and carrier method, provided that the carrier and/or the method is/are of a similar quality and offer(s) a similar delivery time.
If the Customer has chosen tracked delivery, Gelato shall bear the risk of loss and damage to the Products during transportation. If the Customer has chosen non-tracked delivery, the order will be deemed delivered and title and risk of loss transferred to the Customer upon Gelato's delivery of the Products to any common carrier.
The Customer is responsible for performing the customs clearance of the Products and for payment of the customs (if any).
When placing an order, the Customer will be notified of an estimated delivery time. Gelato will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Products are delivered within the estimated timeframe, but shall not have any liability in that regard. Gelato will notify the Customer as soon as it becomes aware of circumstances that may cause substantial delay.
Orders that include more than one Product, may be produced at different locations due to the capabilities, capacity and delivery address and may therefore be delivered separately.
Gelato has no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the shipping address, email address or other contact or billing information provided by the Customer. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that such information is accurate and up to date.