About Permissions on Gelato Globe: When creating roles you can allow them different permissions. Roles and permissions can be found by selecting "Account" in the top right corner of the Gelato Globe page, selecting "Team" from the drop down, and clicking on "Roles".
Set Permissions: To add a role please click on the "(+) symbol" and name the role and select what permissions the role shall have. To just adapt a role, please click on the name of the role and make your changes. Note: to be able to invite create and change roles and permissions you need to have the permission "Manage users".
The different permissions you can set are:
- Manage users - allows you to have full control for managing users: create roles and groups and edit user details
- Manage file folders - allows you to create, remove or rename folders and set as private or public
- Upload files - allows you to upload new files
- Order prints - allows you to place new order or reorder
- Approve & pay - allows you to receive and approve payment requests from other in your group
- See payment methods - allows you to view and select from all available payment methods