What is the Simple Business Card Ordering Workflow?: The simple business card ordering flow is a simple solution that enables all users in a company to order business cards, over desktop or any mobile device. For ease of access, the solution does not require users to sign up. This link can be made public for all your colleagues and shared on your intranet or any other internal communication channels.
How to Set Up the Simple Business Card Ordering Workflow:
- Create Groups and Folders according to your company's organizational structure (e.g business unit, division). Ensure the folder/s with the business cards is/are visible to all necessary group.
- Add billing addresses and Cost Centers (if needed) for each group. Link billing address to the groups that will have the option to invoice.
- To generate the link to share with your colleagues, click on "Account" in the top right corner and select "Settings". Select "Share Business Cards" from the left hand side. Click on "Activate" and copy the generated link to share with your colleagues. Decide if anyone can see the link or if a password is needed.
- Set the maximum order quantity.
- Select payment method. You can choose between three available payment methods:
- Company invoice
- Payment request to all responsible: The payment request will be sent to all admins with the permission to approve and pay.
- Payment request to one responsible: The user will have to select who to send the payment request to from a list of the admins with the permission to approve and pay.