What is the Simple Business Card Ordering flow? The simple business card ordering flow is a solution that the account Admin can enable for all users in a company for ordering business cards, over desktop or any mobile device. For ease of access, the solution does not require users to sign up. This link can be made public for all your colleagues and shared on your intranet or any other internal communication channels.
How the account Admin can set up the Simple Business Card Ordering Workflow:
- Create Groups and Folders according to your company's organizational structure (e.g business unit, division). Ensure the Library folder/s with the business cards is/are visible to all necessary groups
- Add billing addresses and Cost Centers (if needed) for each group. Link billing address to the groups that will have the option to invoice
- To generate the link to share with your colleagues, click on button with your initials in the top right corner and select "Settings". Select "Share Business Cards" from the left side of the page. Click on "Activated" and copy the generated link to share with your colleagues on email or your organisation's internal channels
- Select if anyone with the link can use the flow or if additionally a password is needed
- Set the maximum order quantity for business cards
- Select payment method. You can choose between three available payment methods:
- Company invoice
- Payment request to all responsible: The payment request will be sent to all admins with the permission to approve and pay.
- Payment request to one responsible: The user will have to select who to send the payment request to, from a list of the admins with the permission to approve and pay (usually users with Approve and Pay permission in their group)
How users can place orders using the Simple Business Card Ordering flow:
Once the users in the organisation get a notification email from their account Admin with the link (and the password if applicable), they can order their own business cards following the Simple Workflow
- Click on the link received & enter password (if applicable). On the page displayed, enter your email address and click on Continue
- Select the Group of which you are part of. Select the applicable Library folders to which you have access to
- All the Business Card Templates in the selected Folder will be displayed, from which you can choose one applicable for you. Fill in your details in the editable fields of the Template
- A preview of the Business Card and order confirmation page will be displayed. Select the Order Quantity, shipment Recipient Name and Phone Number, Shipping Address, Billing Entity, Cost Center (if applicable), and click "Order Now"
The user placing the order will get an Order confirmation email. Since this is a simplified workflow, only Admins with access to the full account can cancel the order or make changes. These order will appear separately in the Orders - Drop down for on All orders and chose Business cards orders. Please note, same rules apply for order cancelations.