- Gelato sends your order to print at midnight (in the country of delivery)
- You can cancel or modify an order anytime before midnight in the destination country
- Once an order is canceled, we will refund your payment immediately; in the case you use an invoice payment, we will not invoice that order.
1. Changing the delivery address: This is possible as long as the order has not yet shipped. You can check if the item has shipped by clicking on "Account" and then selecting "Orders" in the dropdown. Your orders will then be displayed and there will be an option (if the item has not yet shipped) to "change shipping address".
2. Amending Orders: Once an order has been placed, it is no longer possible to change the file or amend the quantity. If you need to change the design or cancel the order, you need to cancel the item before midnight in the country of delivery/production. If the order has already been sent to print, no changes can be made.
3. Cancelling an order: At midnight, all orders are sent to the printer and changes (except changing the shipping address) are no longer possible. Click the "Cancel" button under the order (you can find the order by clicking on "Account" in the top right hand corner, and selecting "Order", this will bring you to your order history page). Once you cancel, you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Business Card (Simple workflow) Cancellations: For business cards placed using the simplified business cards flow, users are not required to sign up, therefore they don't have an account. Consequently, they cannot cancel their own orders. In this case only an account administrator can do the cancellation.